Life through my lens
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11
Welcome to my Photography Blog.I have had a passion for Photography ever since I was a kid, and slowly over time have enjoyed improving my craft. I love photographing people and unique destinations especially! This is a place to showcase some of my favorite photos over time wherever life carries me!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Quebec in the twilight

Twilight here is beautiful, but very difficult to get a good photo of because of the vastly differing light readings in the sky and on the buildings. So taking a base and bringing out what it really looked like to the eye is tough, but do-able!

Before



After


No comments: