Life through my lens
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11
Welcome to my Photography Blog.I have had a passion for Photography ever since I was a kid, and slowly over time have enjoyed improving my craft. I love photographing people and unique destinations especially! This is a place to showcase some of my favorite photos over time wherever life carries me!

Monday, June 8, 2009

From the ground

My sister in law Michelle and I both really love photography, so we are challenging ourselves to learn and grow with weekly contests! Also a great way to stay in touch and connected across the world! It also really shows the difference between the two worlds we live in. So I will post a few of our favorites here each week.

This weeks theme:    From the ground

Chantelle's perspectives:

ground2 

ground7

ground6 

ground4 

ground1

Michelle's perspectives:

IMG_1164 copy

IMG_1192 copy copy

IMG_1142 copy

IMG_0871F2 copy

IMG_1113 copy copy

No comments: