Life through my lens
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11
Welcome to my Photography Blog.I have had a passion for Photography ever since I was a kid, and slowly over time have enjoyed improving my craft. I love photographing people and unique destinations especially! This is a place to showcase some of my favorite photos over time wherever life carries me!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Leanne & Colin plus a bun in the oven!

I am going to be an Auntie again soon! I did a whole bunch of pictures with Leanne and Colin while we were home this summer. Their baby is due the middle of September and sadly we won’t see him/her for quite a while. At least we could be a part of this though! Here are some of my favorites !

L&C22doneweb

L&C05doneweb 

L&C08doneweb

L&C04doneeffectweb

Doesn’t she look like a summer goddess in this one. Wow I love it :)

L&C09doneweb

L&C17doneweb

L&C11doneweb 

L&C14doneweb 

L&C24doneweb

L&C25doneweb 

L&C29doneweb

leanne1web

L&C23doneweb

Thanks for letting me take your pictures guys. Can’t wait to hear the good news!!

Love

Chantelle

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the ones of her laying down. Great job on the editing!