Life through my lens
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11
Welcome to my Photography Blog.I have had a passion for Photography ever since I was a kid, and slowly over time have enjoyed improving my craft. I love photographing people and unique destinations especially! This is a place to showcase some of my favorite photos over time wherever life carries me!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bryan and Lisa

With such a big family we have no shortages of opportunities for photo ops! I took Bryan and Lisa’s photos while we were out in Canmore. Don’t they look great!!

 

B&L03doneeffectwebsized

B&L04donewebsized

B&L05doneeffectwebsized

B&L09donewebsized

B&L11donewebsized

B&L16doneeffectwebsized

No comments: