Life through my lens
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11
Welcome to my Photography Blog.I have had a passion for Photography ever since I was a kid, and slowly over time have enjoyed improving my craft. I love photographing people and unique destinations especially! This is a place to showcase some of my favorite photos over time wherever life carries me!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It has been a long time

With life, family and ministry much busier these days, here are a few of my favorite images!

We had another baby. Check out this sweet little face of our little Ella. October 18, 2013

Christmas 2013



 Christmas 2014


We moved back home to Niger, Africa for another 4 year stint.


We got to go back to work we love. Working with women and young ladies to improve their futures. 













Paul took an empty plot of sandy lot, and turned it into a functional shop to apprentice young men.




We enjoyed many amazing animals, adventures and people along the way. 










 We are busy here in Niger, but blessed indeed!


No comments: